Lilash help!!

madkitty

I know its a little off topic but I wonder if anyone has been using any of the lash growth serums like Lilash? I have been using it for 7 weeks and think its totally fab but the curl it is creating is driving me nuts - I just cant seem to apply mascara nicely anymore and wondered if anyone had any tips for stopping them curling so much or even trying to straighten the blighters?

Retropinuplady

I've been using talkia lilash for almost a month riturally lol and i can see so much improvement. i have short stubby lashes and i cant definetly see they've got longer,thicker and aren't falling out like they were.

So many people try these serums,some love it,some hate it but I guess its another one of those things it either works with you or it doesnt. In my case Im glad it does because I'm useless with false eyelashes lol x

mac_addict.gif

Blushbaby

I use Talika and my lashes have def grown. My lower ones were practically non-existent, but they've grown now. Fab.

I have the Ardell lash and brow stimulator waiting to be opened too. It's only about $3 for those who don't want to spend a fortune.

TISH1124

I am pretty sure femmefatale uses LiLash...Her friggin lashes are crazy...I know she talks about them on her blog....you might want to ask her

Visual Edge

I have naturally very curly lashes and I find that if I coat both sides of my lashes, it'll help to weigh them down a bit. They'll still keep their curl but just be a bit more noticable!

With long, curly lashes you really have to do the little back and forth motion with your wand so to avoid those pesky black dots on your eyelids, hold your thumb nail under the lashes as you coat them.
smiles.gif