lily white pigment

d_flawless

for those who purchased lily white pigment today from sweetie cake, how would you review it? i really like the color, but i'm not sure about all the glitter, does anyone have any input about lily white on?

karen

I didn't buy it, though I was intending to. When I tried it at the counter, it was WAY too frosty and glittery for my taste. Too bad, too.. it was actually a nice colour, minus the glitter.
I did still buy apricot pink, though. That one wasn't glittery, thankfully.

liquidsirenhoney

i like it i will use it mostly as a highlighter but i might mix it with some loose powder for when i go out at night....i think it would look good as nail polish as well.

bellaetoile

i'm really not a huge fan. i was expecting more from it. basically its super light and bright on my NC42 skin, and also, its got a wierd, chunky glittery consistancy, similar to kitschmas and copper sparkle, IMO. i'm keeping it because i'm pigment obsessed, but i really doubt i'll ever use it. it looks wierd as a highlight on me...now apricot pink and pinked mauve, both of them are GORGEOUS, although once again, apricot pink and goldenaire and deckchair are all very similar..

Shawna

Arrgh, it is the one I wanted most and it never got to our counter. They promised me next week, but I want it now
weeping.gif