Lime Crime Lipstick

Retropinuplady

Re: Lime Crime

this looks gorgeous,i looked at the site as xsparkage aka leesha used it on youtube but havent bought any yet x

ShortnSassy

i've heard mixed reviews about lime crime. i want to try it but i was hesitant after i read someone saying that her pigments are the exact same as other companies but she just jacks the price up.

mdjmsj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortnSassy
i've heard mixed reviews about lime crime. i want to try it but i was hesitant after i read someone saying that her pigments are the exact same as other companies but she just jacks the price up.

The shades look pretty but none of them are exceptionally unique-I sort of believe that they might just be repackaged mica. If this is true, I'd rather buy from someone else!

user19

Some only use Lime Crime, some say it's crap. I went with Fyrinnae instead. According to some people on YouTube, all Lime Crime is is the person buying micas and then selling them with her label on them and the price way higher, but I don't know if it's true. If she ever offers samples I'll probably get some, but I just can't spend that much money on a product I don't even know if I'll like.

rhiannon

She said in an interview that she doesn't make them herself, she has a supplier who makes them and she sells them on.
ssad.gif

crystalclear

I heard that there is very little product in the jar which a long with the things mentioned by others on this thread and the cost of shipping to the UK is apparently not very cheap, which has put me off despite wanting to try them.

NubianHoneii

Ever since Xenia announced that lime crime would be doing lipsticks i was intrigued since she liked funky loud colors. What would they look like? How would they apply?

When i saw the images of her wearing them on her blog I just knew i had to try them! They looked so opaque and nice. The packaging reminds me of the pink cuteness that the Heatherette lipstick packaging had.

3lippies.jpg

Lips : Lime Crime Makeup:, So bright, its illegal!

pre-orders start today, and ship out on the 25th.

are you going to try any?

NubianHoneii

.. ok so i would have ordered my few lippies but for some reason its not calculating the discount for gift certificates right
cry.gif
no way im paying 70 something dollars when i have a gift certificate for 50 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
The link doesn't work for me, it takes me to a page that says "I must have messed up, this page doesn't exist!"

Lips : Lime Crime Makeup:, So bright, its illegal!

They look great, I've planned on getting Centrifushia for a few months now. I LOVE the packaging.

Humm i dont know why it wouldn't work for you .. it works for me? Odd.

aziajs

I can't wait to try this. They are so pigmented and opaque. I love the range of colors and packaging - it does remind me of Heatherette too.

kabuki_KILLER

A friend of mine is crazy about this brand because she's in that phase of trying to look bright and punkish. Lol.

I'm interested in getting the blue lippie and maybe one of the violet ones. The eye dusts also look cool. I'll have to look further when I get back from my trip to Japan.

MK09

I would be more interested if it wasnt for the children's toy isle, play makeup packaging and design lol

Padmita

I pre-ordered Cosmopop and Airborne Unicorn, but they all look delicious! I'm curious to see how they will wear, but they seem really pigmented and Xenia really whipped up some beautiful shades there! IMO they have the potential to be her biggest hit yet...

MACPixie

I'm looking forward to these. I've held off buying the eye dusts because they're quite expensive for the amount that you get, but I just saw the blog post where she says they're being repackaged and we will now be getting double the amount for the same price!! Definitely will be ordering when those appear!

Artemisia

Ohh I definitely need the fuchsia and the red lipstick and some of those eye dusts.
And the packaging is mega cute!
Would almost buy it for the packaging alone
th_e2cloud9.gif

Ggxox

They are so cute but the whole re-packaging saga has totally put me off this brand.

xoxo

Latest posts