Lime Crime Lipstick

dash4

Look I did with Venus 2 I used mustard, the orange shadow (can't remember the name) and mud plus occ black dahlia pencil as liner

. View attachment 50391

Oh my gawd. I love it! It makes me want that palette.. That is a great look for fall! EDIT: is that Mustard on the lid with the orange color (I think it is called Jam) in the crease?

Last edited:

LiliV

My items aren't coming until Tuesday now, boo. I love Black Friday deals but hate Black Friday shipping back up lol

leonah

I have no idea when my stuff comes it's weird that they don't have tracking for global deliveries..

anyways I just ordered the venus palette from dollskill since they still had it on sale haha you enablers!! can't wait to use it though ;) I hope they go well with brown/green eyes :)

Sandy072

I also wanted to order the lipsticks from the bundle separate because I will never use peacock. especially buffy looks so amazing :cloud9: I'm actually wearing cashmere today with a little bit of faded mixed to it on top. I thought I would hate it at first because I don't like the corpsey lips, but I really like it!! cashmere + faded = new found love

i was doing that too - I feel like it looks similar to dose of colors stone. Anyone have that to compare?

LiliV

My package still hasn't come in, it was originally estimated for last Friday, then yesterday, and now it says no estimate available and the last status update was Sunday :( I'm hoping it shows up today or tomorrow, it's taking forever! I hate shipping around Black Friday/Cyber Monday lol

bunnypoet

The Perlee lipsticks are up. I want to pick up 2 or 3 colors, but I didn't want to make any new purchases right now. #MakeupProbz

leonah

just got my venus palette and I freaking love it!! it's so beautiful. staring at it like some sort of eyeshadow pervert with heart eyes :drool: thanks for pushing me over the edge to buy it

leonah

if anyone have both venus 1 palette and brown script from mac I would truly appreciate a comparison swatch between BS and LC creation since we don't have brown script in sweden I need to know how close they are before I try to struggle to get a hold of BS. thanks!

Bubek07

i am considering buying beet it & polly
its kinda hard to get my hands on lime crime in Europe and the last info i have on the brand is that whole problem with scaming the customers
i just wanted to ask is everything ok now with the brand?

leonah

i am considering buying beet it & polly
its kinda hard to get my hands on lime crime in Europe and the last info i have on the brand is that whole problem with scaming the customers
i just wanted to ask is everything ok now with the brand?

I live in Sweden and I bought the trio package and an extra velvetine from their own site (been buying velvetines from dollskill before) and I payed via paypal just in case but it all went fine don't remember the exact shipping time but at least 1-2 weeks and oh the bad thing is that they don't have tracking for some countries (mine included) but I didn't have to pay for customs or anything at least when it came since it was basically sent like that (like a regular "letter").

I know though that there are other sites that sell LC for European customers but I can't remember their names just google it and you will see

Latest posts