Lime Eyeshadow?

Arabella

I was wondering if it's fake because it looks light green in the picture. I've seen a few other people selling lime on ebay and it looked really bright. Maybe that person just had bad lighting when they took the picture? There aren't any pro stores in my state, so I've never seen Lime in person.

mzreyes

yea.. I'm not sure if it's fake or not, but I know that lime exists. If I had it, I'd be able to verify, but then again it could've been shot in bad lighting?

panda0410

This seller has sold FAKE pigments in the past so please be careful. I contacted her personally a number of times regarding her fakes and she sold them anyway. I dont know about this e/s, NOT everything she sells is fake but it might be worth trying looking at other listings and the pro site for comparison.

Arabella

I think I'd better not bid on this one. I just looked at the seller's feedback and they've gotten a lot of negatives lately. Also, I think it's kind of odd that there's only one day left for the auction and no one has bidded on it yet, since pro colors are usually very popular. There's another Lime with 3 days left and it already has 6 bids.

panda0410

If you use this link you can check feedback for all sellers - it ONLY shows negs/neutral - if you check this seller you will see she has neg FB for fakes before - http://www.toolhaus.org/ - just put the username in and click!
smiles.gif

Arabella

Ok, now I'm definitely not buying anything from that seller. Thanks for the link! I'll check there before buying something on ebay from now on.
smiles.gif

baby_love

I am not sure about this specific auction, but Lime is a real eyeshadow. it is only sold at pro stores though.

jenii

I have Lime, and it's actually darker than that. It's less of a bright, HOLY SHIT LIME color, more like a green tea color. It's really beautiful, one of my all-time favorites to use.

That one looks like it's probably real, the flash might have just washed the color out a bit.