Lime Green & Barbie Lips :)

nattyngeorge

Todays look was me basically playing around with my new NYX goodies. I would of maybe added some other colors.. but I mainly wanted to show a look with just the colors of the palette. I went out like this.. running errands at noon. lol I was a little embarrassed.. since its not really a day time look. oh well. Please excuse my shiny face. I put too much msf and it was super hot out so I was sweating a lot =\

I used:
FACE:
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation NC40
Palladio Yellow Concealer
Ben Nye "Banana" Luxury Powder
MAC New Vegas MSF
MAC Golden Bronzer
MAC Dainty Blush

EYES:
NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Serengeti (I used all the colors)
Milani Black Eye Tech Liquid Liner Pen
MAC "Fascinating" (White) Eye Liner
Andrea Faux Lashes #26

(I really like the palette.. the greens are soo bright)
qs8vhd.jpg

LIPS:
NYX Doll Pink Lip Gloss

I could not get decent eye pictures. And I didn't charge my batteries so they lasted for about 5 mins. ugh I always do that. anddd i was laying down in the pics and i rotated them around.. so they may look a little funny. ha

2gydmk9.jpg

34i4bk4.jpg

2rpv95g.jpg

switched up my lips. I used NYX Orange Soda lipstick.

Juxtapose

Your makeup looks wonderful! Seriously, I wish I could create a look like that! Hey, and who cares whether it's not a "typical" day look, you can so rock it! I love love love color--it's so fun and original. Neutral stuff can be so boring, especially when you have to wear it at a 9-5 job anyways. Before I didn't know how to apply makeup as well, I loved color, but didn't know what I was doing yet and also didn't feel very confident in it at first. Now that I can do more looks, I've learned to just have fun with it. I feel a bit stifled by wearing neutral looks all day, so when I come home and on the weekends, I'm going to rock all my fun stuff, lol! I've got to let my personality and creativity out somehow.

The art of makeup is so fun, and clearly you are really talented at it, so keep doing what you're doing! I've seen a few of you past FOTD's and they were awesome! Very inspiring! I look forward to more!

Ursula

I love this look and I'd totally wear it whereever. Who cares what someone else thinks. It's not on their face and they have the right to refuse awesome makeup! You look gorgeous and if I saw you out running errands, I'd stop you in the street and compliment you all over the place. Beautiful!