Limited Edition - Lavender Sky?

Stephy

Hey girls. I went to MAC today and picked up some eyeshadows. Lavendar sky and Satellite Dreams. The MA told me that Lavendar Sky was a limited edition and to snag it! So I did so. I have no other purples so I was being adventerous! lol.

Is it a limted Edition?

BlahWah

Yep it is! It was released with the Culturebloom collection just a couple of months ago. If you're looking for any other LE items, or want to know if it is, check out the Color Stories section of the site, which you can get to through the top of the page.

HTH, and enjoy Lavendar Sky!

P.S. If you like purples, get Violet Underground eye khol, which also is LE from the same collection. I'm loving it tons, and got a back up as well!

depecher

Yes, it is limited.
ssad.gif
I bought 4 and I will cry buckets of tears when the last one runs out. It's the most beautiful color.

You might want to check out Beautiful Iris as well. It was my favorite color until Lavender Sky was released.
lol.gif

Stephy

I actually found Stars and Rockets to be quite brighter/pinkier. But I love it as well
smiles.gif

It took me forever to swatch everything on my hand to pick these two so I'm happy they look fairly good on.

I'm totally inlove with Lavendar Sky so I'm very happy that I grabbed it. I peeked and only saw two other ones! If you live in the Edmonton Area and by West Ed... GRAB IT! lol.

I'll have to check out all the other options you girls have thrown out. I'm loving the effect purple does to my eyes
smiles.gif

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
Yes, it is limited.
ssad.gif
I bought 4 and I will cry buckets of tears when the last one runs out. It's the most beautiful color.

You might want to check out Beautiful Iris as well. It was my favorite color until Lavender Sky was released.
lol.gif

hey, when it's gone... you can just "gone but not forgotten" it
smiles.gif

depecher

The funny thing is, blue is my favorite color. There is just something about this color that grabs me. It's baaaddd because I may get another one or two. Yikes!
lol.gif

mspixieears

If it really is similar to SNR, I might swap mine away. Is it my imagination, or does it not apply as well as the other veluxe pearl e/s? Then again, I've only tried it once. It is a lovely colour though!

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
If it really is similar to SNR, I might swap mine away. Is it my imagination, or does it not apply as well as the other veluxe pearl e/s? Then again, I've only tried it once. It is a lovely colour though!

I agree. I found it not to go on as....thick?...as the VPs.