• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***Line it up*** eyeliner tutorials :)

Esperansa_b

Hi all!
I decided to make something nice for you. I believe it's not gonna teach most of you something you didn't know, but it's a nice collection of some eyeliners styles tutorials.

So... lets start!

First style: Natural eyeliner.

To create this style of eyeliner we're gonna need:
eye pencil
or- eye shadow and a wet tiny brush
or- MAC fluidline and a tiny brush.
Choose the one you prefer to work with.

I work with MAC eye pencil:
MACpencil.jpg

Start with unlined eye:
noliner.jpg

Use your finger to get your lid up, and paint the upper lush line from inside:
natural2.jpg

It seems to feel uncomfortable, but it's not that bad and actually it's the simplest way to line your eyes. The resolt:
natural3.jpg

Blurred Eyeliner

Start with a gentle line of eyeliner, using a wet tiny brush and eye shadow.
You can use also MAC fluidline if you like to.
gentle1.jpg

On the line we created, we use now eye pencil. You can also use MAC fluidline, again. This time the line wont be so thin. It doesn't look so pretty, but it will.
blurred1.jpg

Now take a little dry brush, you can use any brush you like to work with. MAC also have a special brush to blend pencils, and it's good for this step.
This is my brush, GIVENCHI.
TULES-tinybrush.jpg

We blend the pencil and make it soften.
We do with our dry empty brush like we are scribbling on the pencil in streight lines, and than we do circles from the outer corners to the inner.
We get a beautifaul smokey and blurred eyeliner:
blurred2.jpg

"Cat eye" liner

The sexyest eyeliner style. To create it we're gonna need:
1. A tiny diagonal-cutted brush
2. Eye shadow or MAC fluidline
Or, if you like to, you can also use an liquid eye liner.

I use an eye shadow as an eyeliner, so I'm gonna need a tiny wet brush, so my eye shadow will become liquid.
The line we start from the outer corner of the eye, a few mm after the lush line ends. we want our eye to become a sexy cat eye, so we want to make it looks longer.
cat-eye1.jpg

As long as we get close to the inner corner of the lush line, we do our liner thiner and thiner. If we do it wide our eye wont look long as a cat eye.
This is how it suppose to look like:
cat-eye2.jpg

We can also improve our can eye. To do it we'll need an eye pencil or MAC fluidline. I use MAC eye pencil.
In the same way we did the natural eyeliner, we do this step: By putting up our lid, using gently our finger, we do only 1/3 of our upper lush line from inside: (It seems to be more than a 1/3 in my picture, but it suppose to be a 1/3. I'm sorry!)
impcay-eye1.jpg

And Finally, it goes like this:
impcay-eye2.jpg

and our last style: Gentle Classic Eyeliner

This is the most famous eyeliner, it's the most gentle and goes with any eye-makeup style.
To do it we're gonna need:
1. an eyeliner brush, little as possible
2. eye shadow or MAC fluidline.
If you like to, you can use liquid eyeliner also.

I'm using a black eye shadow, and eyeliner brush:
TULES-eyelinerbrush.jpg

Start from the outer corner of your lash line. do a tiny thin line, on 2/3 of your lash line. Do it as close as possible to your lashes. After, do the other 1/3 line from the inner corner of your lash line, at the same way. This way your line will be the thinest as possible.
gentle2.jpg

DONE!
I hope it's helpful, or just nice.
I had fun doin it, hope you'll have too, by reading it!

meldamay

I was hoping for someone to make a tutorial like this. It's awesome. Please share more of your talent with us.

darkh3av3n

It might be a basic tutorial, but it is absolutely great! Thanks for all the details and taking the time to do this tut for all of us users!

flowerhead

Lovely tutorial, you have great eyelashes! I think your eyes would look amazing if you tried lining your lower waterline and lashline too.

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
Awesome tut! Maybe you should do a brow tutorial cuz you've got amazing brows
eyelove.gif

Thanks babe
smiles.gif
Maybe I'll do some one day.
I just figured out how hard it is doing a tutorial! and mine was so basic and simple. But maybe I'll do a brow tutorial, I'm "The brows designer" of all the friends
cutey.gif
and I'll be glad helping some guys here.

Thanks everyone!
kissy.gif