Liner for Melrose Mood?

cosMEtix

Ok, this is my new favorite color but it just looks weird on me...I need some suggestions to soften it a little with the right shade of lipliner...I have dark brown hair, blue eyes and fair/med. skin and need a good recommendation for something to blend in with this color, but not look like a ring around my mouth! thanks..

Girl about town

i second dervish, if you blend it in with the lippy it might tone it down a bit, i have little tease which is bright pink and i thought would look great with melrose mood also, its discontinued now though but loads on ebayon occasion xxx

matsubie

i third dervish.

i don't wear a lipliner. i just use a lip brush and it looks fine for me..
but to soften up the color on lips, i would use dervish.

a lot of people get scared by MM b/c it's a very true pastel blue based pink...but i think anyone can sport this color if it's worn right. =D

darkishstar

I was the one with the FOTD of Soar Lipliner with Melrose Mood. I really recommend it, hope that helps!
smiles.gif

pahblov

Sorry to bump this thread, but I went to the Pro Store today to ask this very question, and he gave me Plum, which I'm wearing with MM right now with Lilacrush lipgelee on top, and it's a much more wearable look imo.