Liners for Viva Glam VI

bobbichris

Now that I love Viva Glam VI lipstick and gloss...what liners are you all wearing with them. I tried them with 80% in the store, but there seem to be a lot of looks you can get out of them. What do you think?

kimmy

maybe Dervish, Whirl or Lure? i think any of those would be gorgeous with Viva Glam VI! or Pink Treat...maybe Buerre
smiles.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbichris
Oh, whirl! Got that one. Sounds good. Would you use it with both or just the gloss?

either way, whatever you choose
smiles.gif
that's pretty much just a personal preference. when i'm gonna do coloured lips, i usually use a pencil, lipstick and lipgloss but that doesn't mean you have to. it's just whatever you think looks best on you
winks.gif

lightsinsorrow

The thing I love about Viva Glam VI is that you can get a ton of different looks out of it. I wore it with Brick liner for the Viva Glam event and it made for a really gorgeous red lip (see my profile for a picture). For a nude look, I use Subculture and for everyday, I use Dervish.

MissMisah

ive used it with Spice and Half-Red...and girls at my counter have used it with Hover..and even Currant. So it really depends on the look youre going for. definitely dont be afraid to experiment!!
smiles.gif

fash10nista

When I went to check it out and try it on, the SA gave me Spice to use with it. Since buying it, I've used Whirl, Hover, Subculture, Half-Red and Cork with it since then. As mentioned before, go for what looks good on you but don't be afraid to experiment with new looks!
thmbup.gif

Kgal

MA at my counter actually used it with brick! I'd love to try it with Half-red... If I could find mine! : (

Deirdre

With Beurre and a neutral ginger I have from another line (Lise Watier), it has a nice neutral feeling.

I have also used it with red lip liner, and with hot pink liner and Lychee Lux on the bottom lip - it had a totally different look.

What a lovely an versatile colour. I'm going to buy a few more pencils this weekend (probably Lise Watier, though, because I like her lipliners better).

MAC_Pixie04

i swear it goes with any liner. i've used it with cork, chesnut, bbq, half red, spice, smoothberry, and burgundy. it works with all of them, different looks but all equally gorgeous.