"lip 65" from A MUSE

cloverette

why is this one underrated? even i only noticed it after passing by/ignoring it 100 times.

i bought it yesterday after finally trying it on & i'm in love with it! it gives me the prettiest lips! to me this is what "ciao, manhatten" is to everyone else- which i didn't buy...

amy_forster

I bought this one too and it is such a fab lipglass that I can't understand why its been so underrated! It gives my such a great colour and I love it soooo much! I'm with you on this one!!!

Bring it back permanently! :loveya:

girlstar

I also bought Lip 65 and I love love love it
smiles.gif
Ciao, Manhattan is too bright for my already too-pink colouring
ssad.gif
Definitely underrated!

Chloe2277

You are right, it's very underrated and I just love this color. I have been grabbing for this more than ciao, manhatten!

fairytale22

I found the texture to be not smooth at all and the color to just not be that flattering. I wanted to love it though, but I couldn't make it work.

gwenivypage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigmentJunkie
I love it too ~ it looks amazing over 15 Minutes.

I agree with this!!!
clap.gif

LadyLaundale

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytale22
I found the texture to be not smooth at all and the color to just not be that flattering. I wanted to love it though, but I couldn't make it work.

I agree. It just wouldn't work on my lips, and I really wanted it to. On the other hand, I adore Ciao Manhattan.

Maybe it was just bare lips. Hmmm, now, I'm considering Lip 65 to go over Blonde on Blonde.....

princess

I swatched Lip 65 and Ciao Manhattan but both didn't scream 'get me!' I don't know... maybe I have too many pink/peach lipglasses and I'm starting to get sick of them.

Is it comparable to anything that were released before?

Kristen

I'd say Lip 65 and Glamoursun are practically identical, with glamoursun being slightly peacher. Maybe people passed it over because of that? All I know is I had to get Lip 65 as a back up for my Glamoursun.