Lip Liner - Would you try these looks

L281173

cheerleader.gif
I was speaking to a friend from another one of my message boards earlier. She said that she lines her lips in colors such as Teal, Pine Green, and Navy Blue. I was shocked like crazy. I never heard of that. Have any of you ever heard of this? Would you ever attempt this?

My friend is African American like me, but light complexioned.

How do you think it would look?
wavey.gif
cheerleader.gif

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiekins1
hmm.gif

Agreed...I mean, unless its for a challenge/halloween/a certain look for a certain event...

but to each her own I suppose.

I wouldnt wear teal liner as everyday...hmmm

pugmommy7

there are no rules in makeup
smiles.gif

(I just stay away from the whole DARK liner superLIGHT lipstick look
smiles.gif

zombie_candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugmommy7
smiles.gif

smiles.gif

agreed. no matter who wears it, it really isn't flattering on anybody at all.

Life In Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugmommy7
smiles.gif

smiles.gif

Exactly. I used to wear stripes on my lips. Say for instance if I wore fuchsia eyeshadow with teal, I'd wear fuchsia lipstick w/a teal stripe of pigment in the center of my lips. There are no rules in makeup. Be a trendsetter. It's funny if a MAC MA or celeb did the teal lipliner thing, people would be all over it
winks.gif

sigwing

Now the teal stripe idea sounds interesting, but also challenging at least to me to be able to keep it from smearing into the rest of my lipstick through the day. But you probably have the pizazz to carry that off!
smiles.gif

The person described in the original post, though, I'd think people would see her & think she had escaped from a mental ward. Unless she was garbed out in unusual attire or goth looks or something where it was not the only odd feature of her presentation.