Lip/Lusture GLASS for GUYS?

allan_willb

Hey guys, I don't wear much lip products from MAC so I did try a couple lipglasses such as underage and oh baby but did not like both of those colors.Do you guys recommend any special colors for guys?

Miss_Behave

I would say spite lipglass, it's a muted mauveish-brown-taupe with a cream finish, so no sparkles which I prefer on guys
smiles.gif

martygreene

I've found that the tinted lip conditioners, particularly the stick form in Mon Cherry if you can find it, are very popular with men.

Juneplum

at my counter this weekend, i saw a guy picking up c-thru l/g, and soothing beige tlc for himself. it looked really nice and not overdone on him.

Shawna

I love it when guys wear lipgloss. I especially like it when they wear the reddish tinted ones. I think the mon cherry tlc would be hot.

MissMarley

i think the mac website still has aquamelon tlc in the tub- that would look awesome on a guy, so would baumy bronze. also, look around for blue memory or glisterine lipglasses- they're silver frosty, and would look cool on a more "indie" guy (i bet they look awesome on littlemakeupboy). you can usually find them on ebay or on the sale/swap forum here

REYNALD0C

i like Uberpeach.. but just a little on.

I also have Tanchromatique and Bare Fetish.

Im going to buy Sweetie Cake and Nymphette.

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
i like Uberpeach.. but just a little on.

I also have Tanchromatique and Bare Fetish.

Im going to buy Sweetie Cake and Nymphette.

I lost my chromeglass in Tanchromatique!I didn't really like it but I'm still sad that I lost it.I actually lost it at my good friends birthday party a couple weeks ago at a condo.My make up was all over the place.I had to do 6 girls that night.One after the other.I was so tired after.I had no time for me =( But we had fun so it was cool.

KJam

I have yet to see anyone look bad in Viva Glam V (and all proceeds go to AIDS charity). It is an amazingly beautiful lipglass.

Latest posts