Lip plump recs?

mollythedolly

Hi! I've never tried a lip plump before and I'm somewhat skeptical that they ALL do exactly what they say.

What is the best one which actually works?

Color or no color, please.

Price doesn't really matter but I'd like to spend less than $50.

th_DANCE.gif
TIA!

seabird

i have one from soap and glory called 'sexy motherpucker' which works so well, and they come in 4 shades including clear. it doesn't hurt a lot and makes your lips a lovely colour. it also smells divine! i tried too faced lip venom and it was horrible, it made me want to cry! hurt so much and it made my lips bright red, the colour that you get if you lick dry lips all day. looked horrible!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabird
i have one from soap and glory called 'sexy motherpucker' which works so well!

i love this too!

glam8babe

I also love Too faced lip injection... the clear one works best IMHO... the coloured ones are just TOO sticky

Fairybelle

The above recs are right-on! You can also try one of the originals: DuWop Lip Venom. Stings a bit, but gives you plumper lips!

MACATTAK

I really like Too Faced lip injection, but it does sting a little. Never bothered me. You can also try City Lips...I don't think there was much sting in that one.

iheartangE

I use Too Faced's Lip Injection if I want crazy ass plumped lips, but it does sting, and I don't really need much plumping so I just use it because my lips are pale and I like them to be red.

Under lipsticks I use Vincent Longo Bang Bang lip volume lotion because it's matte, which I love. It doesn't plump a LOT but it helps me out a little and I like that I can wear it under other things. It is expensive though, $30.

Hope that helps you!

Kuuipo

Bare Minerals makes a great, thick, glossy lip plumper. I love the mauvey colour Dolly, and the clear Krystal, and the peachy colour they have. They are nice and viscous-they don't migrate, and the colours are very pigmented.

Latest posts