lip plumpers

hotti82

ok, so what's the deal with these lip plumping products? do they work? any feedback on this is appreciated; i've never used them before, so any information is helpful! thanks guys!

XxTinker_BellxX

agreed. I have both of them. Lip venom and lip injections, Lip injections works better but my lips are already pretty juicy so its not that big of a diference. The vemon was a waste of 20 bucks.... i could have gotten a PIGMENt with that lol.

hotti82

i was thinking about either lip injection or lip fusion...but i'm not sure that they actually do enough to justify the cost...i'm going to get samples at sephora before i buy anything...

XxTinker_BellxX

Hmm, dont think i have ever used that one. I have the original lip injections and have used it like once or twice i think i didnt like the smell or something but the colored ones work just as well. If you get the Lip fusion lemme know how it works out
winks.gif

maxcat

Meh.
I've tried them and they're not worth the money. Not worth any money, actually... And they're really expensive! The difference they make isn't noticeable and you'll save a lot of money if you put some toothpaste on the corner of a damp washcloth and use that to exfoliate - the mint in the toothpaste aggravates your lips and swells them for a bit, which is what freeze 24/7 lip plump and lip venom both do... you can go for some lasting action with some raw ginger but be warned it'll hurt... the lip fusion is the one I saw the least results from - and SURPRISE! It's the most expensive!!!

Shawna

Hmmm, all of them worked for me, but I am really sensitive. I will say the lipfusion works the best. I actually have a top lip now. I don't know how much of a difference you would see if you aren't sensitive though. The lipfusion is also nice because no sting or redness occurs. When I used too faced lip injection extreme, it looked like i'd been drinking cherry kool aid and not in a good way
ssad.gif

Tonitra

I really like Lip Fusion. Especially the newer XL version. I have thin lips normally, and now I don't go a day without using Lip Fusion; i feel it really does make a difference. And without any stinging or redness. I find the main trick to getting it to work is to make sure you don't already have balm or gloss on your lips-I always blot mine off before I apply, and then wait for about 15 minutes or so and then go over it with gloss if I want.

Shavwi

I have Too FAced's Lip Injection adn it plumps my normal sized lips really well. It burns for a few minutes (reeeally badly) anf turns them bright red and then they stay plump for 2-3 hours. I never use it though because for some reason for like 3 days after I use it my lips get super dry and there isn't enough balm in the world to fix them. If it weren't for that though I'd suggest it. Good luck!

kirstetten

Too Faced Lip Injection is really good and Urban decay Big fatty Lip Plumper is good too, it tastes nice and has a gold shimmer.

Katial8r

I've tried Lip Fusion (original), Lip Venom, and Lip Injection. IMHO, Lip Fusion didn't do any plumping, Lip Venom did a tiny bit, and Lip Injection worked the best but, it wasn't really dramatic. I guess my lips are not really sensitive so I think I may try the Lip Injection Extreme next.

I think the above poster (shawna) is right in that it depends on your level of sensitivity. :0)

claire87john

Be skeptical of what's printed on the product's box. Advertising might claim to create a pout that lasts for hours, but the lip plumpers won't change the fact that you have thin lips. Try a few inexpensive products, and go with the one that makes your lips feel good and look their best.