Lip Plumpers

Shoe Crazy

I got a sample of the Too Faced Lip Injection with my Sephora order and it does not work! My lips tingled for about 10 minutes but they did not plump up at all. I loved the gloss and it smells and tastes great but does anyone know of any lip plumpers that actually work? Thanks

glittergoddess27

Most of the lip plumpers have Oriental Cinnamon in them that makes your lips sting and look fuller,.. some people are not suseptible to this,... its kinda like evoking a controlled allergic reaction,...Unfortunately I AM allergic to oriental cinnnamon and cant put any of that on,... talk about plumping,... OMG,.. it was horrible,...

Hikaru-chan

Transformulas do a lip plumper that really works and it does'nt make your lips burn just a subtle tingling sensation and the results are semi-permanent.

rouquinne

NO lip plumpers are anything other than temporary!!!

the only thing that will plump your lips up even SEMI-PERMANENTLY are injectable or implants!!!!

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
NO lip plumpers are anything other than temporary!!!

the only thing that will plump your lips up even SEMI-PERMANENTLY are injectable or implants!!!!

What I meant by semi-permanent is that it does'nt just plump you lips for a few hours like Duwop Lip Venom but it as longer lasting results of up to a month on me. At first I thought it was'nt working but after using it as recommended (twice a day and you'll see results within 28 days) I saw a difference, my lips looked fuller and they felt softer too and all without that horrible stinging sensation. The good thing is if you stop using it your lips don't suddenly deflate, when I stopped using it (because I ran out) my lips were still nice and full for about a month afterwards.

Shoe Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
Transformulas do a lip plumper that really works and it does'nt make your lips burn just a subtle tingling sensation and the results are semi-permanent.

Where can I find this? Does Sephora carry it?

RussianSexpot

Like glittergoddess said, most of them just have oriental cinnamon in it.

I got duwop lip venom thinking it was going to make them pouty and stuff, and it didn't. Then I found out that the cinnamon is just meant to irritate the skin of your lips and especially around the outside edge of your lips, to make them look "bee stung" and give them the pinky color. Them (specifically lip venom, but I'm sure other ones too) saying it 'plumps' up the lips is more/less an exaggerated marketing tool...

**It still does not mean that it doesn't work on some people, because I know a few people who do get awesome results; I guess it's just most of the people don't, some people do...with that being said, I'd do research if I was going to get another lip plumper, just for the simple fact that they all run about $18 at the least, and regardless if it's $18 or $30 I'd want it to work...

mich.

nannycam

Try Lipfusion... they sell it at Sephora and also on the Lipfusion website.
It doesn't burn your lips off like DuWop or Lip Injection does... it just tingles a little bit. This stuff seriously works...

The only drawback is it's price... $36USD... but, it really does work, and it is totally worth it!

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan

Where can I find this? Does Sephora carry it?

Not too sure as I got mine from a trade show but you could try their web site www.tranformulas.com.

claire87john

Maxolip can be safe to use as well as you will find absolutely no identified side effects. The ingredients are carefully picked for optimum outcomes. This works really fast and so they guarantee that you'll see final results just about once you apply it.i have also tried lipfusion and its quite ok product not as effective as maxolip.after reading reviews of maxolip i was happy that i got a right product :) :)