Lip Plumpers

SpareMyHeart

So tommorow i'll be going to purchase my monthly makeup nessecities and im really wanting to get some sort of lip gloss plumper to make my lips a little fuller.So I was wondering if anyone can recommend me some good lip glosses(that actually work) I could use to achieve what im looking for.

THANKS
thmbup.gif

Tonitra

Lip Fusion XL.
Hands down. It's pricey, but lasts quite a long while, and does work! At least for myself, anyways. Just make sure you have bare lips when you apply it (I find this really helps get the full effect).
Hope that helps!

Diskordia

huge 2nd for LipFusion even if it's crazy to spend so much money on a lipgloss, I'm totaly in love! it really plumps my lips and the staying power ist pretty good for a lipgloss

kimmy

if all else fails and you can't find one, there's alot of other things you can do for fuller looking lips.

it's always helpful to keep your lips VERY well moisturized and exfoliate your lips once or twice a week! put a coat of Carmex on and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes, then brush it all off with an old toothbrush. this will get all the dead, dry skin off your lips
winks.gif
then slather them up with Vaseline before you go to bed!

and you can always slightly overdraw your lip line with liner or lipstick to achieve a fuller look
greengrin.gif
HTH!