lip stick/ lip gloss that doesn't...

Staceypie0616

cake or leave a yucky film on your lips.
I always wear Clinique's Tenderheart., but I'm finding the gloss is caking.

Any good suggestions on smooth glosses? I hate any with fragrance like lip soothers etc.

TIA!
smiles.gif

Hilly

I like Clinique's almost lipstick in Black Honey its a glossy lipstick. love it!

Beauty Mark

Are your lips just dry? Before I apply lipstick, I always put on some balm and let it set in for a while. I get dressed and do the rest of my makeup. I find that it helps combat any caked on look I have issues with.

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
Are your lips just dry? Before I apply lipstick, I always put on some balm and let it set in for a while. I get dressed and do the rest of my makeup. I find that it helps combat any caked on look I have issues with.

What Beauty Mark said. Also, it might help to put on a coat of gloss, blot your lips, then reapply.

Sparklevixen81

I concur with the above and try to make sure(if you are not doing this already) to exfoliate your lips at least once a week, that cuts down on the film(i too get it). I personally like the lacquers with a lipliner under it(though lacquers do not have too many color choices)

Staceypie0616

Thanks for the replies. No they are not dry at all. I have to do a lot of talking at work.
Chanel Glossimer-thanks!

MisaMayah

I also checked out benefit's new gloss 24kgold. It's not sticky at all and it gives a very subtle gold shimmer to your lips, really pretty.