Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
I thought these are permanent???
weeping.gif

Does anyone know how much they are?

Same price as the lipglass
smiles.gif

roxybc

Thanks! It's about frigging time these came online. I've been checking the MAC site several times a day since Sunday.

And btw: does anyone else find this promo image really borring and disapointing???
lipvarnish_390.jpg

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
Thanks! It's about frigging time these came online. I've been checking the MAC site several times a day since Sunday.

And btw: does anyone else find this promo image really borring and disapointing???
lipvarnish_390.jpg

It looks like the lips from Rocky Horror!
thmbup.gif

lsperry

Oooohhh!! I LOVE the dark-skin with bright red lips! RICH FULL LIPS! Reminds me of, well, me! African-American and well-shaped FULL LIPS with RED lipsticks! Smokin'......

I plan on getting Polish Me Pink, Autobody Red, Warning and Varnishing Rose.....Needless to say, I LOVE RED!!! (and purples!)

mrstucker

Not sure if those are red lips...

They look more like Hard Coral. Gorgeous color, can't wait until it comes in!

sexypuma

i actually asked at my counter and was told it was autobady red. so i bought that one, speed demon, sex ray (they still had it) and warning (which look exactly like fanplastico) however the MA made a mistake and gave me the new mascara instead of warning
weeping.gif
. So tomorrow, i will go and exchange it.

Attachment 1677 (click on pic to enlarge)

sexypuma

it just occured to me that i could have posted a swatch of what i got so there it is.

Attachment 1678 (click on pic to enlarge)

speed demon (top) and autobody red (bottom)

don't you think that speed demon looks like boldheart?
actually the lip varnishes are not that different from lipglasses. they are sticky and not very lasting. i applied autobody red at the counter and then went home for diner. the shade was practically non-existent after my salad.

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc

lipvarnish_390.jpg

i actually really like it
hahaha

im one of those wierd artsy types though so dont mind me lol

moonrevel

Seeing that these are only $14 makes me wonder what kind of 24k gold dust/whale placenta was in the Plushglasses that warranted them being $17.50. I am so happy that these are cheaper, especially since they are LE!

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
It looks like the lips from Rocky Horror!
thmbup.gif

All it needs are those crazy teeth...haha

I love that movie.
Can't wait to get my hands on these!