lipgelée

Luxurious

hi. Do you like the new lipgelée? please tell a bit about them and what's the different between the normal lipgelée and the new one. I think they arent LE, but I dont exactly know. do you know? have you a few pics of them on lips?

thanks for answer
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
hi. Do you like the new lipgelée? please tell a bit about them and what's the different between the normal lipgelée and the new one. I think they arent LE, but I dont exactly know. do you know? have you a few pics of them on lips?

thanks for answer
smiles.gif

I only have goldensoft, but I love it and want the rest of the new ones. I don't think there is anything different between them and the older lipgelees except for the new colors. They are not LE thank goodness. I don't have any pictures, but I wear it nearly everyday either alone or over my lipstick. HTH!

Eilinoir

The older Lipgelees (the first set) are light, translucent colours.

The difference with the newer ones, beginning w/ the Who's That Lady collection and continuing w/ this latest See-Thru collection, is that they contain glitter in them and are much more sheer than the originals. This is aside from the obvious fact that they are different in colour.

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by .nicole.
how sticky are these generally? say compared to lip glass (which my hair hates lol)

not sticky at all, but it doesn't stay put as long as a lipglass.

Latest posts