lipgelee idea :P

lah_knee

so i like lipgelees and all but i just think they are so plain. i hope in the future mac comes out with more lipgelees with glitter/pearl/shimmer in them! like lipglass stains but the same scent and texture as the lipgelees! what do you all think? would you buy em?

SonRisa

There will be some just like that with Who's That Lady . . .
winks.gif

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
oooooooo aaaaaa damn im gonna be broke.

There's only 3 and they'll be a permanent addition so no worries
greengrin.gif

lah_knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
winks.gif

ahhh! i was thinking that too before i wrote this... but i didnt get to see a close up of those pictures of them so i couldnt tell if they were! im gettin all three then! YAY! i thought they were saks exclusives :O i hope not cuz i have no saks around here :\

PrettyKitty

Quote:
winks.gif

Oh wow... Did you got the chance to see them yet?

user2

Quote:
There's only 3 and they'll be a permanent addition so no worries
greengrin.gif

th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
My wallet says: "Thanks!"

martygreene

Oh I really hope they don't do that, or at least don't end up doing that with the majority of new ones. I love the lip gelees for the very thing you stated- no glitter, no frosty frosty frostyness, no sparkles, and only a couple have a slight slight pearl to them. A very large percentage of MACs liquid lipcolor products have glitter/sparkle/frost/heavy pearl to them (lipglass, lustreglass, longwears). If you want a lipgloss but not sparkle, you almost have to go with something really pale and pasty, really dark, or clear. I love that these are so sheer and natural. I really hope they don't change them.

lah_knee

im not asking to change them o__O im asking to come out with some for the people who DO like that type of lip product. because frankly, lipglass and lustreglass can be too thick or sticky while the lipgelee is very smooth and creamy... it would be like juicy tubes... i love juicytubes.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
im not asking to change them o__O im asking to come out with some for the people who DO like that type of lip product. because frankly, lipglass and lustreglass can be too thick or sticky while the lipgelee is very smooth and creamy... it would be like juicy tubes... i love juicytubes.

ita! sparkly ones can be an addition to the existing sparkle-free ones! i can't WAIT to see the new 3!!! juicytubes = LOVE!!!!

martygreene

Oh yes, having sparkly ones too would be nice for those who like sparkle. I'm just crossing my fingers MAC doesn't decide to go all-sparkle with them, and phase out the non-sparkly ones down the line. That would be a real shame.

I really like the finish of Saplicious, and would be keen on more with that sort of light-pearl finish.

Juneplum

ita with u marty.. saplicious is DIVINE! i would HATE if they got rid of the non-sparkly ones too!

martygreene

1poke.gif

Hear that MAC? Don't deprive us of our non-sparkly option. Add sparkly and non-sparkly options equally. Don't make me cry!

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
ahhh! i was thinking that too before i wrote this... but i didnt get to see a close up of those pictures of them so i couldnt tell if they were! im gettin all three then! YAY! i thought they were saks exclusives :O i hope not cuz i have no saks around here :\

Nope they come out Nov 23rd.

Dame in a dress - Shiny yellow with a golden pearl
WHo's That Lady? - Pale pink with a golden pearl
Cool and Aloof - Clear with a golden pearl.

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
1poke.gif

Hear that MAC? Don't deprive us of our non-sparkly option. Add sparkly and non-sparkly options equally. Don't make me cry!

that smiley just made me laugh so hard!

Luxurious

i love lipgelée and they are glossy. that's nice. i don't like glitter lipgelée but more than 9 colours. maybe more lipgelée but with this colours which existe. maybe 20 colours and glitter too. i want to buy a glitter lipgelée maybe. thats a good idea :deal:

martygreene

Quote:
Nope they come out Nov 23rd.

Dame in a dress - Shiny yellow with a golden pearl
WHo's That Lady? - Pale pink with a golden pearl
Cool and Aloof - Clear with a golden pearl.

Do you know if they are pearl the way Saplicious is pearl, or pearl the way lipglasses are pearl?

lah_knee

marty, im thinkin they are gonna be like glitter lipglass stains minus the glitter. if you are familiar with incandescent gold or petulant pink, they are both veryy sheer/clear with slight pearl. so im thinkin they will be more like sapilicious.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
1poke.gif

omg that smiley is THE BEST!!! where'd u get that marty???

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
omg that smiley is THE BEST!!! where'd u get that marty???

try : poke: (without the space
winks.gif
)