Lipgelees - how i love thee

mjlover

I have never reeeeeallly like MAC lip colours ... they are normally sticky and pretty exy in Aust. BUT that was before i got a lipgelee in a MUA swap! And i cant believe its taken a company this long to get the perfect gloss.

The colours can be sheer but there are 3 that i love. Lu-be-lu, moistly and dewyjube are so cool!

These glosses actually moisturise and arent ever sticky!

I feel so happy knowing these glosses exist.

Ok, my love session is over!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

lost in hollywood

i love them too! dewy jube is the one i have (i wanted moistly but it was out of stock at the time, grr). there should be a "lipgelee" thread cause theres so many threads on them. :]

mima

i posted a while ago about how much i adore the holiday set. they've managed to change my mind about lip products completely b/c i rarely buy sheer lip products, i prefer colour, but i have fallen hard for the lip gelees.

I love them too, i think i ma getting a little obsessed. Does anyone know if their are/were any previous colous other than the ones on maccosmetics at the moment?

My fave at the moment is 'dewy dube' by far.

mjlover

hi bluekrush!!
wavey.gif

i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one who suffers from lipgelee obsession ... although i just tried a Stila lip glaze in sugar plum yesterday and its now my new fav ... how fickle i am!

lol. Yes we are a small breed i think, lol. i am gonna try and collect them all i think, lol.

Yeah i love the stila lipglazes too!!
They are both addictive arn't they.
eyelove.gif

Pushpa

i love that sheer color although i have all of em now i don't see why hahah they all look the same but they are so smooth and light hahaha my sister has gone through 2 already

lovejam

I love 'em, although I don't own one yet. I'll probably get one on Saturday at the pro store. I've tried Dewy Jube and Slicked Pink, and I like Slicked Pink the best.