Lipglass and Lipstick recs please

widerlet

Hey, I finally bought something i had been saving up for so now i have money to spend..
graucho.gif
and MAC is where i want to spend it.
However i dont know what lipglass and lipstick will look good on me,people recommend Prr but i dont like how it looks and i really want nude lips but my lips are sooo dark with dark outline and i cant find a good nude lipstick either. The thing i hate is that people who recommend things to me usually have fair skin so what looks great on them looks crap on me
cry.gif

h e l p ?
thatsmoii.png

1111111.png

HapaDynazty

i def do not think prrr would look right on you for lipglasses.

maybe Explicit,Chai,Nico, Nymphette,or Viva Glam V?

user79

I think lipglasses are probably not good for you because your skin is so dark that it will show through. Maybe try the lip lacquers, I adore them! They are more opaque than the lipglasses but they aren't as cakey as the lipsticks. I'm not a big lipstick fan at all.

widerlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I think lipglasses are probably not good for you because your skin is so dark that it will show through. Maybe try the lip lacquers, I adore them! They are more opaque than the lipglasses but they aren't as cakey as the lipsticks. I'm not a big lipstick fan at all.

awesome! Thanks for this rec because lipglosses ALWAYS show up so sheer on me
weeping.gif

user79

They even show up pretty sheer on me, I'm fair skinned but my lips are fairly pigmented.

mspixieears

Your colouring is a fair bit darker than mine, but your lips look pretty similar in colour to mine so you may want to try out:

VG 5
Entwined
Sharp Beige
Twig
Hug Me
maybe Cosmo or Sweetie

Dervish l/l might also help you, or whatever is a shade darker than that.

Latest posts