Lipglass case/holder...

lah_knee

so mac has those new lipglass displays and i love them! i wish a company would create them because i'd definately buy one to store my lipglasses. i like how they cascade down like that rather than sitting straight up :p

anyone else like it? or know of a place that makes them?

Kristen

By the new lipglass displays.. are you talking about the one where they all lie below one another as opposed to having them stick out from the stand? I like them more.. but the pigment holders scare me. It always seems that if I spin it too hard they're all gonna fall out and I'll have to pay for it all :p

lah_knee

ya the one that stands straight up and has them pinned to the stand rather than sticking out.

they wont fall off because they are squeezed into the compartment
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

Yeah, love the lipglass displays, but I agree about the pigment ones...they're too close together and I have teeny hands but I still feel like my clumsy ass is going to send it all toppling over. And what is WITH the latest displays? Rebelrock display was all rickety and at my counter, the Lustrevision display took hold of Li'Lilly and the MAs have said they canNOT get it out with ANYTHING. They have to run back and forth to use it one someone.

kateisgreat

if you search for "display" under health and beauty on ebay you will most likely find what you're looking for. ebay has some good display stuff on there usually.

pink__grapefruit

I always feel like all of the pigments will fall over when i pick them up from the display!
My counter finally got a shadestick holder and i was amazed :p

lah_knee

probably from their counter... maybe they let the employees take them when they got rid of the old displays?

MACreation

OMG that can be made!!! just find a carpenter, and spray on some lacquer....hmm.....good rainy day project
smiles.gif