Lipglass label rubbing off?

zewzeq

I have a Personal Taste lipglass I bought from EBay. The color and the packaging is completely accurate according to the pictures i saw. It smells like vanilla like my other lipglasses, container is the same as the ones came from a MAC counter. Never thought it would be fake.

Anyway, I love this lipglass and use it often and carry it around in my bag a lot. I noticed the MAC Lipglass logo is coming off a bit today so I rubbed it a bit with my finger to find my finger stained black and the logo is really faint now.
icon_eek.gif
This is normal with MAC lipglass containers? My other lipglasses don't do that but I never used them as much as this one.

mtrimier

I have plenty of lipglasses that have worn off logos. All bought from MAC directly or at a counter, so don't worry about it.

SweetJoy

The Cruella Devil on my Venomous Villains lipglass has almost entirely rubbed off =( and I bought it at the mac store. I think it's just what happens when you carry lipglass in your pocket or in your purse.

zewzeq

Oh, this is good to know. I will try to carry my lipglasses in a makeup bag from now on.

Meisje

The letters rub off so easily. I've only bought lipglass from MAC stores directly and the letters have worn clean off and they've had barely any contact with anything.

SmilingElephant

^^I wonder if that's a way to keep them different from counterfeits?? The ones i've bought do that too. I wish they would make one that lasts....ya know?

cakewannaminaj

I bought my MAC Saint Germain lipstick from over the MAC counter for over a year now and the MAC label has completely came off on the inside, I think it must be authentic cause I bought it over the counter.

matchachoco

The Cruella Devil on my Venomous Villains lipglass has almost entirely rubbed off =(  and I bought it at the mac store.  I think it's just what happens when you carry lipglass in your pocket or in your purse.
My VV Strange Potion did this as well. I kept it in a makeup pouch in my purse for months but it rubbed against other things. My Viva Glam VI gloss was in the same bag for the same amount of time and it stayed on. Both were purchased at a MAC counter. Might vary from batch to batch.

Latest posts