lipglass rec....i'm going to the nude side...

makeup_junkie

I picked up High Tea and Hug Me today (I love B2M by the way), and I was wondering what lipglasses you typically wear with these. I very rarely wear such nude lips. I normally wear a more colorful lip so I don't have many light lipglasses. Actually come to think of it the only low-key l/g I have is Purr. I'm really liking a more nude lip right now, so any suggestions for a lipglass to wear with High Tea and Hug Me would be great. I just want to add something that will give them a little more punch while still looking natural.

Thanks!!

I'm NW25 by the way.

user4

Let's see:

Love Nectar is gorgeous and adds shine
C-Thru is a really nice color too
I love Oi Oi Oi, but it's more of a pinkish color, but still not over the top and will still give you a semi nude color with a pinkish shine (at least on me it does)
i can't think of anything now, but i will... promise!!!

rouquinne

C-Thru has been discontinued...
ssad.gif

mspixieears

I'm NW20 and recently got into the nudie lip look. Here's some suggestions:

if you have mauve-ish lips...(Hug Me is perfect for me, but don't have one yet)
Entwined l/s***
Curiositease l/s
Pink Clash l/g (kind of a bit like Oi Oi Oi l/g to my eyes)

Moderne l/s though a bit on the pale side (but seeing as you mentioned High Tea l/s)
Flash of Flesh l/g

Damzel & Poetic Licence l/g - both a bit pale for my lips but fab on tanned skin.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
ssad.gif

No way, I just bought it on Tuesday...hmmmm...

makeup_junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
ssad.gif

I don't think it has been discontinued yet at least...I was looking at it while I was at the MAC counter yesterday and it's still listed on the website.

rouquinne

i thought C-Thru had the black triangle of death next to it on the site. last time i looked it did...