Lipglass Tasti...

Twinkz

I wasn't sure where to put this, so i put it here!

I got a lipglass tasti in the summer 2004, and i loved it - the taste mainly!! but i lost it while out clubbing a few months after i bought it
th_remoteImage-61.gif
!
one of my friends recently mentioned it, so i thought i would have a butchers on ebay, i bought Watermelonny, but it didn't taste the same - so i don't know if i bought the right one!! and if i did i'm so disappointed it tastes so different haha - but i'm sure i didn't cos watermelonny one is a pinky colour my one was orangey! but ebay pic showed it to be orange *annoyed*

are there any Tasti's that are an orangey colour? i haaaave to have it again!!

Thanks!!

maxcat

As far as I can recall, there was no Watermellony... you might have been duped. They had flavours like Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, caramel... ... but I can't remember for the life of me what they were called. There is a subforum at the top of this one for counterfiet MAC... Caffien8me is the moderator and she is the world class expert on counterfiet MAC. If it's not real, you might be able to get your money back from the seller.

Twinkz

nope, it's definitely not counterfeit, some people on here have mentioned it before
but thanks for your help
xxx

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
As far as I can recall, there was no Watermellony... you might have been duped. They had flavours like Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, caramel... ... but I can't remember for the life of me what they were called. There is a subforum at the top of this one for counterfiet MAC... Caffien8me is the moderator and she is the world class expert on counterfiet MAC. If it's not real, you might be able to get your money back from the seller.

Watermellony is a real color, it was released with Delish collection in Summer 2004, it featured all fruity flavors. In January 2004 Taste Tease came out and that had all the chocolate and vanilla-y flavours. It sounds to me like she is thinking of Tangerina or Peachcreme. Peachcreme was kinda pinky coral and Tangerina was more orangey. I like the Tasti's too
smiles.gif

black mamba

Just to add, I had a tasti, can't recall which one, but after about 2 years the taste of it got bad, so it might be the age of the product that is causing the taste & color difference.

oddinary

How do you girls keep using the Tastis? I mean, I bought one, but they were released so long ago, the taste and smell is off. I'm just it as a B2M now... unless someone told me it was still safe to use for colour? Hmmm...

princess

I got Watermelonny when it was released and it lasted about 2 years for me before the taste and smell changed.

Tastis are more prone to going off faster.

prinzessin784

I got Watermelonny when it was released and it lasted about 2 years for me before the taste and smell changed.quote]

Same here, and it was fabulous! It was a great color AND it tasted good! I wish MAC would bring Tastis back again...they were fun!

EmbalmerBabe

Yes the taste and smell will change after a year or so I noticed..
Maybe they will reintroduce them so you can get a fresh one.
smiles.gif

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Watermellony is a real color, it was released with Delish collection in Summer 2004, it featured all fruity flavors. In January 2004 Taste Tease came out and that had all the chocolate and vanilla-y flavours. It sounds to me like she is thinking of Tangerina or Peachcreme. Peachcreme was kinda pinky coral and Tangerina was more orangey. I like the Tasti's too
smiles.gif

Thx- sometimes the brain goes kaput... I just remember the choco/caramel/latte ones.