Lipliners use?

shellygrrl

Staff member
They help stop lipsticks from feathering/bleeding outside the lip line, help them last longer, and can even transform the colour or undertone of a lipstick.

starraffy

They help stop lipsticks from feathering/bleeding outside the lip line, help them last longer, and can even transform the colour or undertone of a lipstick.
I see, so much better to use a lipliner than nothing at all . Is the shade of the lipstick should much the color of the lipliner?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I think it depends on the colour of the lipstick. If you're using a nude lipstick, or a my-lips-but-better shade, you don't have to use a liner. But if you're using a red, purple, or dark lipstick, it's helpful to line the lips first, and it should be as close to the lipstick shade as possible (unless you want to deliberately change or shift the lipstick's undertone). Or there are a couple of companies who make "clear" lipliners (Urban Decay and, very soon, OCC) you can use. Another trick, particularly if you want a sharp lipline, is to go around the lip line with concealer.

Latest posts