LiPs LiPs LiPs ALL ABOUT THE LIPS *pic heavy*

hotmodelchiq

Yeah I know I been a slacker lately but these beautiful ladies from Aziza's bold lip challenge got me motivated
yes.gif
so I came straight home from work and did these...
I started with the light colors because I knew my lips would be RAW and irritated after wiping lol... Oh and 2 of these Ive had for months and never used!!! I get adventurous with B2M with lipsticks but never end up using them so thanks 4 this thread!!! lol

Chatterbox (Amplified Creme)
DSC01362-1.jpg

DSC01363-1.jpg

Immodest (Matten Lipstick) (The same from my Avatar but I used Totally It lipglass from FAFI)
DSC01273-1.jpg

DSC01282-1.jpg

You Say Tomato (Matten Lipstick)
DSC01298-1.jpg

DSC01308-1.jpg

Rebel (Satin)
DSC01351-2.jpg

DSC01352-1.jpg

marvlgrl2

Lips look amazing but I'm also impressed with your skin! What is your skin care regimen? Your face looks so smooth and even-toned. I'm so jealous!

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvlgrl2
Lips look amazing but I'm also impressed with your skin! What is your skin care regimen? Your face looks so smooth and even-toned. I'm so jealous!

Clinique's 3 step system facial scrub once a week and a facial once a month (facials are cheap!!!) just go for the "no muss no fuss" ones
smiles.gif
basic ones are about $30 with a vitamin mask and a Microdermabrasion treatment every 6months it softens or removes ACNE SCARS depending on how deep or heavy they are... hope this helps
smiles.gif

marvlgrl2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq
Clinique's 3 step system facial scrub once a week and a facial once a month (facials are cheap!!!) just go for the "no muss no fuss" ones
smiles.gif
basic ones are about $30 with a vitamin mask and a Microdermabrasion treatment every 6months it softens or removes ACNE SCARS depending on how deep or heavy they are... hope this helps
smiles.gif

Thank you! You've given me hope
winks.gif

GGBlu

Gorgeous in every picture.

But my favorite is the first "You Say Tomato" pic ... you own that color like nobody's business!

blackeneddove

I've been thinking about trying out Rebel next time I go to the MAC counter but I've been iffy since I haven't seen it on anyone.. definately gonna try it now! Rebel looks gorgeous on you! If it looks half as good on me as it does on you I'll be happy.
Love all the lip colors! All of these bold colors look great on you!

Latest posts