Lipstick help. SOS.

SweetSweetIrony

I'm trying to build up my lipstick collection. I have some reds, neutrals and bright spring colours. But I'm trying to find a peach, something I can order offline from MAC or Sephora. Also, what other colours should I get? I never know.

I'm super pale, with bright rosy cheeks and orange hair. I know one of this season's trends are bright cheeks. But I'm not sure I can pull that off, my cheeks are already bright pink, and nothing seems to cover them.

So help me, pretty please. Find peach lipstick, tell me if I can pull off blush, and recommend any other products you think I should own.

Thanks in advance.

Meisje

Do you want a thick concealer-y peach or something more natural? Are your lips pigmented or not?

SweetSweetIrony

I have MUFE's green primer, doesn't make much of a difference. Green primer, foundation, concealer and powder, the red still comes through.
eeksign.gif

They're quite vivid most of the time.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?i...775&set=a.13694366775.34549.684656775&theater

And Prom, where I had all the primer and foundation etc on. Still had rosy cheeks.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/GothicKitteny/Date.jpg?t=1301915465

sayah

Wow, I can just imagine your frustration. I'm sorry.

You are super cute btw!

mistella

Oh, I think your rosey cheeks are so beautiful! Don't cover them up! :)

I think a stain would look great on your lips.. Benefit Benetint leaves a berry finish. Benefit Posie tint is a shimmery pink. Stila's are my favorite though as they have many colors.. Mango would be a good one on you.

vanilla_addict

you are so beautiful :D i love how your cheeks have natural lovely color.. :)
i would be helpful in the lipstick part as i would share with you my HG peach lipstick which i found by YSL, its Rouge Pur in 142 honey beige.. for me i am almost out of it, i find it the perfect natural peachy lip stick :)

rockin

Another recommendation here for Ravishing. I got it yesterday along with my Surf Baby Order, as I'd seen good reviews of it. I'm wearing it right now, and it's a great peach colour.