Lipstick help

xlakatex

So, I am in need of lipstick and I don't feel I can pull off any bright lipsticks or anything like that. I usually stick to vaseline, clear glosses, and chapsticks but I want to buy a l/s that isn't too bright and I don't really know what would look good on me and I thought you guys would know...here's a pic to help your decision. I was thinking maybe Hue or Please Me from mac..idk. Thanks!
winkiss.gif

72sutg1.jpg

liv

My first MAC lipstick was Plink!, it's a nice light natural pink color, and it's a lustre, so it's glossy and not opaque. What kind of color were you looking for, pink, peach, rosy, or somewhere in between?
I think Sweetie would look nice on you too, it's a pretty rosy pink, but it's a lustre too (I think), so again, it's just a nice wash of color, nothing extreme.

Kuuipo

Nude with a kick- like a peachy nude. NARS has some really neat ones like Honolulu Honey, Belle Du Jour, and Blonde Bombeshell that are sexy and not overpowering, and thick enough to support a gloss without smearing.

Smashbox has a huge line of pigmented glosses that are not overpowering but very attractive. Gloss is higher maintainence than lipstick, you have to reapply it all day. A good lipstick just hangs in there!

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
My first MAC lipstick was Plink!, it's a nice light natural pink color, and it's a lustre, so it's glossy and not opaque.

OMG Plink! is absolutely gorrrrgeous! it was my first MAC lipstick too when I was really scared of wearing colours, you'll love it!!!

trollydolly

i got viva glam II and V last week and love love love them! politely pink is good and so is utter pervette from the originals collection. i also have bombshell which is fab as well!