Lipstick Recc's?

Kristen

Hey.. I don't normally wear lipstick.. but i figure I might as well foray into it one of these days. Sooo.. I was hoping to try them out.. but there are waaaaaaay too many for me to know where to start.

I'm a NC35 and these are the lip products I currently have. If there are any suggestions you gals have for lipsticks that will look good layered with some of these that'd be great. Or if you have any recc's that are similar to some of these shades.. or if you just have any favourites. Thanks.

Palatial l/g
Pinking shee l/g
Pink grapefruit l/g
Ola Mango l/g
Enchantress l/g
Prrr l/g
Nymphette l/g
Lure-X l/g
Springbean l/g

Pinking Sheer lip gelee
Glosspitality lip gelee

Aquamelon TLC
Trot On TLC
Pink Pink to Make Boys Wink

Sanne

VGV is a good start... but that's as much as I know, haha I'm clueless too
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
Hey.. I don't normally wear lipstick.. but i figure I might as well foray into it one of these days. Sooo.. I was hoping to try them out.. but there are waaaaaaay too many for me to know where to start.

I'm a NC35 and these are the lip products I currently have. If there are any suggestions you gals have for lipsticks that will look good layered with some of these that'd be great. Or if you have any recc's that are similar to some of these shades.. or if you just have any favourites. Thanks.

Palatial l/g
Pinking shee l/g
Pink grapefruit l/g
Ola Mango l/g
Enchantress l/g
Prrr l/g
Nymphette l/g
Lure-X l/g
Springbean l/g

Pinking Sheer lip gelee
Glosspitality lip gelee

Aquamelon TLC
Trot On TLC

Wow I am an NC35 too and I have all of the lipglass/lustreglass mentioned above except Palatial lustreglass. We have the exact same taste. I think you would LOVE SandyB, Ramblin Rose, Rebel Rose, Bombshell, or Dainty Cake, lipstick.

Kristen

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfli312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen

Palatial l/g
Pinking shee l/g
Pink grapefruit l/g
Ola Mango l/g
Enchantress l/g
Prrr l/g
Nymphette l/g
Lure-X l/g
Springbean l/g

Pinking Sheer lip gelee
Glosspitality lip gelee

Aquamelon TLC
Trot On TLC

Wow I am an NC35 too and I have all of the lipglass/lustreglass mentioned above except Palatial lustreglass. We have the exact same taste. I think you would LOVE SandyB, Ramblin Rose, Rebel Rose, Bombshell, or Dainty Cake, lipstick.

Woah.. that works out well! I was hoping to find some favourites of someone similar to me. I will DEFINATELY try those all out when I hit MAC!

Latest posts