Lipstick rec's?

scentofevil

I don't know my MAC fdtn color, but I wear blot in med/dark, and i'm asian with black hair and dark brown eyes, with yellow undertones. MAC Honeyflower looks nice on me. hope that helped some ^^;

I'm pondering what to get for my next Back 2 Mac lipstick
smiles.gif
here's what I'm considering so far:

Fresh Moroccan
Shag
Sequin
Fast Play
3-D
Retro
Lame

what do you think? which one should i get? tia!

BlahWah

You have the l/s I want! *lol* I can't comment on the ones you've listed, but I think we're of the same colouring (Asian NC35) and I love Dubonnet. I don't wear it often, but I can't go wrong with it when I want a red. I think I looked at Fresh Moroccan when I bought Dubonnet and it might be a good choice too. And for what it's worth, I've been eyeing Fast Play on eBay but I haven't taken the time to try it out in the store or anything. HTH!

scentofevil

thanks!
smiles.gif
i'll def. check out dubonnet! i really wish the swatches on the site were more accurate...it's so hard to really appreciate the colors when you just look at the drab little squares online
ssad.gif

brandi

i think that fresh brew and high tea are really nice!! sequin is one of my faves! and let me see... what else! fresh buzz from culture bloom is hott too!ramblin rose is nice too! oh and the new foundation finally hit the pearlridge counter today too! lolz... i waited an hour for them to finish counting it!