lipstick shade extensions

paparazziboy

september 13th mac store only and maccosmetics.com

mehr- mid-tone blue pink
yash- deep neutral
double shot - full bodied mocha cream
tabla - chocolate brown

Icecaramellatte

Yash was from Mickey Contractor right? I missed out on that collection. Hopefully, they will bring back more items from that collection. The other color sound nice too. Lipstick extension?? Does that mean they are added to the permanent line?

OctoberViolet

Thank you!!! This is great news. I can take my time getting it then. I need to save for Marilyn and then whatever money I have left I can go crazy with. I don't think I really will have much left afterwards, but I can dream.
yes they are added to the perm line up

rockin

I like the name Tabla, as it's the name of a drum we bellydance to. Chocolate brown, however, is most definitely not my colour.

I have and love Mehr :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So much great new info, OMG... I was just thinking of Mehr when someone mentioned Sur blush in the other thread. I skipped both of those and have been kicking myself for that ever since. I'm so happy I can finally get it!

peachsuns

Mehr will be added to the perm line? Yes, yes, yes!
yahoo.gif

Now, I don't worrying about running out. Thank you, paparazziboy!

duckrodeo

What is the finish of the lipsticks?
From what I could tell from Google searching

Mehr (Matte)
Yash (Matte)
Double Shot (Amplified)
couldn't find anything about Yabla.

Mehr looks fantastic! I might have to pick that one up. I have a Revlon matte lipstick that's a similar shade and also matte, I wonder how it compares! Revlon does tug on the lips a lot, though :(

peachsuns

My sentiments exactly - no more Mehr rationing!!!
*High-fiving liba*
greengrin.gif
I know how much you love Mehr. I'm so happy for you (and me and lovely Specktraettes!). LOL

Links for Mehr and Yash swatches and comparisons (Mickey contractor collection) at Temptalia:
amuse.gif

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-mickey-contractor-gulabi-mehr-mocha-yash-lipsticks-review-photos-swatches
http://www.temptalia.com/mac-mickey-contractor-comparisons-dupes-for-lipscheeks

valkolak

I'm dying for Mehr, too! I skipped Mickey Contractor because of Peacocky. Thanks for the info, Paparazziboy!

Latest posts