Lipstick similar in color to lavender whip?

arielle123

I missed out on lavender whip and am upset about it. Does anybody know of a lipstick that's similar in color (and not too frosty?) Drugstore or any other brand is ok, I just haven't seen anything that color and don't know what I should be looking for. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

gildedangel

Chignon from BBR is a reddish plum color, Fashion Mews from Hello Kitty is still available and it is fairly close, it is just a little frostier. I hope that this helps!

arielle123

thanks so much for the suggestions. I love nyx. I should've asked sooner, I just bought a bunch from their 1/2 off sale
smiles.gif

Phannimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i too missed out on LW *throws a fit*

Me too! It's one of those lippies that looks odd in theory to some, but depending on how you wear it with your outfit, it can totally be rock-able.

mtrimier

I've been pondering Obsessive Compulsive's lip tar and balm in Katricia as well, but haven't really touched my Fashion Mews, though.

Hope you find what you are looking for!

L1LMAMAJ

NYX Power is a gorgeous matte lavender lippie. Affordable but the lasting power isn't the best. I don't mind reapplying though.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Chignon from BBR is a reddish plum color, Fashion Mews from Hello Kitty is still available and it is fairly close, it is just a little frostier. I hope that this helps!

Fashion Mews is still available?? What??

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
Fashion Mews is still available?? What??

They still have several of them at my local counter; at least they did when I went last week.

Spikesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
They still have several of them at my local counter; at least they did when I went last week.

Wow, I haven't been able to find it anywhere!

Tahti

^ They still have so much HK stuff at my counter its crazy, the MA opened up a few drawers and they were just chock full of it. Of course I have a spaz-happy attack and was all like GIVE ME BACK UPS OF TIPPY NOWWWW xD

Another rec for Illamasqua's Fierce L/G, it's really pretty!

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
^ They still have so much HK stuff at my counter its crazy, the MA opened up a few drawers and they were just chock full of it. Of course I have a spaz-happy attack and was all like GIVE ME BACK UPS OF TIPPY NOWWWW xD

Another rec for Illamasqua's Fierce L/G, it's really pretty!

Ahhhh all the counters in my area have been out of HK stuff for a long time now.
ssad.gif

Now I realllly wanna try out Illamasqua. Is it coming to the US yet?

Latest posts