Lipsticks for NC20?

joey_zane

I've just depotted all my eyeshadows and blushes and now have decisions to make as I'm going to the pro store in London next Friday...

So far I have Viva Glam 5 and 6, Ruby Woo, Lovelorn, Syrup, Jest and Girl About Town. I like to wear either bright eyes and neutral lips or vice versa so would like recs for nudey type lipsticks and then more bold colours that would suit my colouring (I have blue/grey eyes and dark red hair).

Thanks guys
oh.gif
)

AudreyNicole

I am NW20 too, and prefer lighter lips on me. My favorites are:
Gel
Blonde on Blonde (LE)
Hue
Pink Cabana (LE)
Charm Factor (LE)
Bombshell
High Tea
Fresh Buzz (LE)

neotrad

Peachstock, if it's available at the Pro Store there.
Goddess from Lure collection is a nice nude-y color too if you don't hate the frost finish.

GalleyGirl

I'm NC 20 and I just got Dubonnet as my fall lipstick, with a clear lip lustre to go over it, it's a pretty combo.

joey_zane

Thanks for all your advice - I've made a note of your suggestions and will check them out on Friday... wish me luck!!

Glitziegal

For a neutral look at Blankety, Syrup, High Tea, Hug Me, one of those should look good on you.

As far as colours go I am a tad paler than you but my favourite brights are New York Apple, Dubonnet, Rockocco, and Craving. I think they all could look good on you.

Have fun at the pro store you lucky thing
smiles.gif