Lipsticks similar to Blow

Lo-Fi_Thriller

i searched and didnt find what i needed so here goes my journey to find something simmilair to blow...

i bought Christian Dior's Devlish Rose lipstick and i was wondering if that colour was simmilar i looked at swatches of blow and it has that blueish hue to it and its pretty close to Blow, just the diffrence is that devlish Rose has a shimmer to it..

does anyone know of a lipstick thats MAC or non MAC thats even more simmilar??

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
i heard MAC's moxie was.

When I first saw a photograph of Blow I thought it looked a bit like Moxie too but it's always difficult to judge from a photograph. I have Moxie but haven't been able to compare the two in real life yet (I haven't seen Blow "in the flesh"). Moxie has now been discontinued but you might still find it in stock in some stores as it was available until fairly recently.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Moxie is close but its not no Blow
ssad.gif
dior's devlish is simillae but it has shimmer

Shine

I have Girl About Town lipstick. I saw the Blow l/s at the NYC Pro store and if I remember correctly they are similar- same color family. I think Girl about Town may be discontinued though. Anyone know for sure?

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine
I have Girl About Town lipstick. I saw the Blow l/s at the NYC Pro store and if I remember correctly they are similar- same color family. I think Girl about Town may be discontinued though. Anyone know for sure?

Girl About Town is still a current colour. Many people confuse it with The Girl Next Door though, that was a LE colour brought out with Wild Girl l/g to promote the film.

Shine

re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Girl About Town is still a current colour. Many people confuse it with The Girl Next Door though, that was a LE colour brought out with Wild Girl l/g to promote the film.

I think I am actually confusing Girl About Town with Stiletto. lol! Stiletto was the color that was discontinued. It was way more purple than Girl about Town, but I wanted to get it but it was discontinued.
So is Blow a straight up fuschia shade?

mspixieears

It's not MAC but Urban Decay Asphyxia is similar in that it is fuchsia and has that beautiful blue shimmer to it. But that is the lipgunk. It does come in lipstick form, but UD lipsticks were sadly discontinued recently.

Come to think of it, Lancome Juicy Tube in Marshmallow is very similar to Asphyxia; the fuchsia being more...'solid'.

Blow could be replicated with more ease if one could find its perfect match base-wise, then perhaps coat the main colour with blue duochrome thingy - MAC Blueberry Fizz l/s or UD Frostbite, UD Graffiti l/g or even MAC Bberry l/g tasti.

I mention these as it might jog others' memories.

bluegrassbabe

Pink Pearl pigment mixed heavily with a lip product makes a very similar color. It's a very bright pink with a violet blue tone. The downside is that I haven't found anything that makes a similar matte texture. The pigment mix is more glossy. I personally prefer the more glossy texture. Blow alone on my lips is very very dry. Without another moisturizing product on top, it is really aging to my lips. They look more thin and wrinkly.

orodwen

on a tangent: Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo-Fi_Thriller
SOMEWHERE OUT THERE SOMONE IS DIGGING INTO A EYESHADOW WITH THEIR FINGERS!!!

that'd be me.
yahoo.gif

lola336

ok i figured i would just ask this in this thread. if you have seen blow and moxie..which do you like better?

orodwen

i just received rose diabolique (devilish rose) & love it. i think it would satisfy you until you can get your hands on blow (which i don't have either.)
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

Latest posts