Liquid eyeliner and MAC Pigments Art

Xqueeze_me

Sooooo I got really bored, looked at the liquid eyeliner and just started drawing on the above of my left knee!

This is how it was after I drew it:
BlackandWhite.jpg

And I thought, it looks quite plain. Then "What about adding colours to it?" using what MAC Pigments and residues I have left for myself (Sold the rest of the full size jars and selling a set of samples [Didn't use them for this art!!]).

Voila! I'm biased and I think its pretty (a bit messy but MEH!). HAHAHA!:
Coloured1.jpg
Coloured2.jpg
Coloured3.jpg

Thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

ps: Dammit, I don't feel like washing it off!​

gigglegirl

dang thats some great drawing skills!! liquid eyeliner! wow I'm impressed. and the pigment colours kick it up 300 notches. Thanks for sharing!

c00ki312

that is amazing...i do stuff like that too when im bored. i draw tattoos on my arm with pencil liner...lol

i wouldnt want to wash it off too!

Xqueeze_me

Thanks for the feedback, lovelies!!
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
Thats one creative doodler!

I love that word, doodle! I should change the title to Doodle Art!
greengrin.gif
hehehe

Now I'm back to visit the family, I'm bored off my brains.. AND I didn't bring the eyeliner with me!!!! :/ I suppose I will find something else to entertain me.

ps: OH MAN! MAC is SO AFFORDABLE in the Singapore airport but they only have a really tiny range! SGD$23 for an eyeshadow compared to AUD$32 (I know its WAY cheaper to buy in the US). They still have the Originals and the Antiquitease still. I was so tempted to buy EVERYTHING but only bought 3 eyeshadows and B2M for a lipstick.

pps: WEIRD! I can only B2M for lipsticks in Australia and Singapore?! NOT FAIR!! You can B2M for lipsticks, eyeshadows AND/OR lipglasses in the US? Unfair! hehe

ppps: OK, end of this B2M discussion!
winks.gif