• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Liquid Eyeliner Tutorial!!!!

Patricia

love this! very helpful!!!

you need to start posting again
ssad.gif

mzKEL_RENEE

very nice! im gonna have to try that.. although i dont think it will come out as well as yours!
you are soo pretty!!

i_hopeuchoke

omg it looks great on u! ur reli talented
smiles.gif

as a matter of fact u make me wana buy tht lancome eyeliner, is it waterproof n smudge proof? seriously i have super oily eyelids, mac fluidline smudges all under my eyes within half an hour
ssad.gif

right now im usin maybelline liquid eyeliner n altho i hate to admit it, its the only eyeliner which works on me with no smudging or melting problem(yet it fall bits sometimes) however a major con of it is tht it cant be applied on my waterline, can lancome liq eyeliner be applied on the waterline? cuz from the pix uve lined ur waterline, if its not by lancome, wht is it?

thanks
sry for my poor english

aleksis210

You did awesome with that eyeliner, i just wanted to add that I have 2 of those artliners(first liquid liner I've ever owned) and it always took me awhile to do my liner, and it took my friend like 2 sec. to do the same exact thing I did, well I tried her liquid liner which is by loreal and it was SOOOO much easier to use, I realized that the artliners tip is very flimsy and lets out too much liquid compared to this loreal one, also the loreal one is only $8 versus $30 for the artliner. Just thought that would help someone out!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
p.s. it's called 'lineur intense'