• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Liquid Eyeliner Tutorial!!!!

c00ki312

your eyes look hot!
i have the same hoodie...h&m haha
btw i like your mu in ur avatar. do u have an fotd 4 that plz or a tut coz i like the smokey eye
greengrin.gif

Magic Markers

Ohhh. See, I always have trouble making the "wing" have the right shape... And especially getting it even on both sides. That's the tricky part. But I love how you tapered the line by drawing from the wing. Good trick.

Thanks!

ChiCindy

Wow, you look gorgeous! Your skin is flawless. What foundation and blush are you wearing? Also what nude lippy are u wearing in your main pic? It looks perfect!
clap.gif

laura-doll

i havnt done a fotd or tut for the make up in my avatar but i will do one cause i wear that make up look alot
so that will be next on my list lol

foundation - almay
blusher - well dressed (MAC)
with
bobbi brown shimmerbrick - pink (on top of well dressed)

mouthygirl95820

thanks for this tutorial its so hard to line eyes.ur wings look so cute i just love em.dont mind if i add u to myspace do u?

Graziella*K

Wow I really love your tutorial ! You totally rock those wings dear ! I love wearing dramatic eyeliner and i'm definitely trying your technique asap !

Oh and by the way I added you to myspace ! I hope you don't mind ! My name is Graziella Suicide on myspace though ( yep .. I'm a suicide girl ! )

xoxoGraziellaxoxo

Nelly711

I'm going to have to try this. I cannot put on liquid eyeliner correctly to save my life. Thanks!

JCBean

Thanks for this! I'll be trying this method out
greengrin.gif
you made it look so easy, my wings always end up being lopsided hehe xx