Liquid Eyeliner

Dizzyray822

My all time fav is MAC fluid line. It stays forever. I've even cried before and it doesn't budge!!! However, comes off easy with makeup wipes.

nics1972

L'Oreal, esp. if you like the one with a brush tip. I grew up using a brush tip eyeliner and I am just not comfortable using the pencil kinds. I also love Fluidlines and Laura Mercier cake eyeliners.

cleodelinda

Fyrinnae has great and cheap ($7.75) eyeliners. They apply very thin but with great color payoff and no flaking.

lara

Rimmel.

Liquid liner is more or less the same no matter what brand it's from; there's no reason to fork out big dollars for one unless you're paying for a particular type of applicator.

anickia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nics1972
L'Oreal, esp. if you like the one with a brush tip. I grew up using a brush tip eyeliner and I am just not comfortable using the pencil kinds. I also love Fluidlines and Laura Mercier cake eyeliners.

yeah i like the brush tip alot. i seem to work better with it. i was using almay but i started not to like that much. have you ever tried the artliner by lancome?

Dark_Phoenix

Estee Lauder Pure Color... it's very easy to use because of the short brush and the color lasts until I wash it off.

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by anickia
yeah i like the brush tip alot. i seem to work better with it. i was using almay but i started not to like that much. have you ever tried the artliner by lancome?

I love Lancome's Artliner. So easy to use and it looks so hot. My search for liquid liner is over.
clap.gif

faifai

Fluidlines are really more of a gel, so I think one of the Wet 'n' Wild liquid eyeliners would be right up your alley. Their Megaliner liquid eyeliner is wonderful, it has some interesting colors, and stays on for a long time without smudging. Their H2O Proof liquid liner is waterproof, the charcoal gray color is really unique and pretty.

xiahe

MAC fluidlines are a gel liner (along with the clinique, bobbi brown & L'Oreal HiP ones) but they look like a liquid when applied - they're easy to apply and don't sting your eyes if you try to line your waterline and a little goes a long way!