Liquid Eyeliners

Winnie

Hey guys!
I need a little help deciding on an eyeliner to get the winged/cat eye look. I've not had much luck with them before because most drugstore brands just don't stay on! What do you guys think would be the best choice between the Fluidline, Liquidlast liner or Liquid Eyeliner? Thanks
yes.gif

ritchieramone

I've worn winged eyeliner forever and a day and I think Liquidlast is perfect.
thmbup.gif

I know the Fluidlines are really popular, but I prefer the long-lasting waterproof finish of the Liquidlasts. I have extremely watery eyes and they're the only liner I've found which isn't affected. I also think with winged liner, it's easy to smudge it or, worse still, sort of crack it if you've used some brands of liquid liners as it can extend quite far away from the eyes. (Did that make any sense at all?!) I've never had these problems with Liquidlasts - I
bigheart.gif
them!

Winnie

Thanks so much and don't worry that definitely made sense to me. I think I must have the same problem as you with the watery eyes, it's so annoying when you've spent ages doing the winged eyeliner and it turns into a smudgy mess!

Divinity

Fluidlines are the best only because the liquidlasts tend to dry out and the brush can become goopy messing with your precision of drawing the line AND they have the smudge proof water proof plus as well
smiles.gif

Amaranth

The Liquidlasts definitely have the most staying power and the prettiest colours IMO, but they can be REALLY messy and difficult to apply. It's very hard to fix mistakes too (because the little smudges dry fast and then you can't just wipe it off easily), and they can take quite a while to dry if you lay 'em on kinda thick like I do. You'll also need something like baby oil to get them off, so I don't know...I don't think I'd recommend using them every day. The Fluidline also stay on quite well (but they're not semi-permanent like the Liquidlasts), and you can have a lot more control.

kimmy

the liquidlasts are really difficult unless you're a skilled liner. and if you mess up, it's very hard to correct because of the staying power of the product. i personally like fluidline for all lining (winged, straight, waterline, etc.) with a thin flat brush.
winks.gif

Kuuipo

I use a Sephora Pro brush and Laura Mercier Onyx or NARS liquid eyeliner. They are both awesome no budge liners.