Liquid Last Liners

Femme Noir

So I was at my counter today and we just got in the Sundressing stuff.

I was very excited to play around with the liquid last liners and they are AMAZING. AAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!!! I swatched all of them on my hand and 8 hours later they are still there going strong. Not to mention I've washed my hands like 20 times since, cause i'm such a germaphobe.
They seriously haven't even faded. These are some serious eyeliners. And the colors are gorgeous. I LOVE Powerplum!

Classic Beauty

yay for purples! I cant wait until these come out.
smiles.gif

Wattage

Don't suppose you snapped a photo of the swatch...???
tong.gif

Oh and total 2nd on the question above - I have been dying to know this, too!!

brandi

girl you are sooo lucky to see all the new things and play around with them!!! i cant wait for this collection to come out!

coachkitten

I am so looking forward to these! I don't think I have ever been this excited about a MAC collection in my life. I cannot wait for these! I just love the colors! Yeah!

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninabruja
do they have the thin kind of brush applicator, or is it the sponge-y kind?

I wanna know this too...I hate the brush ones!

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninabruja
do they have the thin kind of brush applicator, or is it the sponge-y kind?

As soon as I saw them, I thought "lustreglass applicator". But a lot thinner. I really like the applicator.

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
So they applicators are little brushes, just like the glitter liner brushes?

YES i should've just said that. i'm an idiot haha

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuthetaphi
I am from Dayton too! I didn't know there were any MAC counters there! Must be fairly new?

wavey.gif

I don't know i'm new to ohio as of january. But yes there's one in macy's at the dayton mall... where i work
smiles.gif

Sushi_Flower

I can't wait for these, are they going to be permenant? And how do they compare with Fluidline? Are they going to be better in terms of application and/or stayability?

Jennybabes

I am in the UK and these are out on my counter - they arrived on Friday and I bought two of them on Saturday - the turquiose and the light shimmery green.

Latest posts