Liquid Lipstick thread

bunnypoet

I ordered Havana Nights! I have Miami Fever and love it. I also like the way both liquid lipsticks look when they're mixed together.

Awesome! If I get it, that's what I'm planning to do as well - normally, I don't wear warm colors, but I bought and loved Miami Fever a week or so ago. And I love the texture; very comfortable as well. It's not transfer-proof on me, but it's not too messy either.

MissKittie

What happened to everybody that used to be in here?! I have tons of new liquid lippies that I would love to share/discuss with you all!

Vandekamp

What happened to everybody that used to be in here?! I have tons of new liquid lippies that I would love to share/discuss with you all!

I am with you. This is one of my favorite threads too. Don't laugh but I did not know how to find this thread. I hate this new platform. I absolutely hate it. Have you bought the new Milani liquid matte lipsticks? I can't seem to find them at Walmart. I don't want to pay $8 online.

laurennnxox

I am with you. This is one of my favorite threads too. Don't laugh but I did not know how to find this thread. I hate this new platform. I absolutely hate it. Have you bought the new Milani liquid matte lipsticks? I can't seem to find them at Walmart. I don't want to pay $8 online.

I can't find these anywhere in store! I never even spotted the original ones, but I'm dying to try one or two.

leonah

I'm like you, a bit lost on this site and have a hard time finding all the old threads that I used to have but finally progress with this one at least

sagehen

@ the bolded - SAME!

MissKittie

It's ok. This new platform is HORRIBLE! I can't change my profile picture and I can't find any of the threads!

Anyway, the Milani liquid lipsticks are pretty, but the formula is awful! These lipsticks crack and flake like crazy! Now I didn't get the first batch of these, so I can't vouch for the old formula. The new ones wear right off at the center of your lips as soon as you put it on. No Bueno!

sagehen

It's ok. This new platform is HORRIBLE! I can't change my profile picture and I can't find any of the threads!

Anyway, the Milani liquid lipsticks are pretty, but the formula is awful! These lipsticks crack and flake like crazy! Now I didn't get the first batch of these, so I can't vouch for the old formula. The new ones wear right off at the center of your lips as soon as you put it on. No Bueno!
That is crazy - the formula for the original batch was soooo nice! Well, lemming killed.

thefbomb

Aww, I loved this thread looks like it died!
My newest liquid lipstick purchased were LC Bleached and Polly.
I have a bunch on my wishlist though....
I want:
LC- Faded, True Love, Flamingo, Cupid, Shroom, raven & marshmallow, Alien, Teacup. I probably won't get half of those though.
Too Faced- It's Happening, Bend & Snap, Miss Roper
Jeffree Star- Masochist (maybe a few others)
and I also want a few of the Tarte matte lip paints and the ciate ones

Mayanas

Aww, I loved this thread looks like it died!
My newest liquid lipstick purchased were LC Bleached and Polly.
I have a bunch on my wishlist though....
I want:
LC- Faded, True Love, Flamingo, Cupid, Shroom, raven & marshmallow, Alien, Teacup. I probably won't get half of those though.
Too Faced- It's Happening, Bend & Snap, Miss Roper
Jeffree Star- Masochist (maybe a few others)
and I also want a few of the Tarte matte lip paints and the ciate ones

I want the Ciate too. And 2 Tartes in chocker and Rave

ARmakeupjunkie

I only recently decided to give liquid lipsticks another try but so far, I'm loving what I have purchased.

Tarteist Lip Paint in Manbun
TooFaced Melted Matte in Naughty by Nature and Lady Balls
ABH in Sepia

I

importlovexo

I just ordered Kylie Jenner's in Dolce K. I'm super stoked to try! Has anyone tried her liquid lipsticks?

laurennnxox

Has anyone here tried Lipland liquid lipsticks? Last night, I saw a snap of Jaclyn Hill wearing one of the Amrezy shades in Spotlight and it looked BEAUTIFUL on her! I'm just wary of any company that has a "final sale" policy-- no returns or exchanges. :/

shontay07108

Just wanna chime in on makeup monsters. I found this brand through insta and I gave them a try. It sucks. They have two new shades and they're kinda metallic. Maybe that skews the quality a bit, but they are not pigmented enough and just look weird, watered down. It has a mousse type texture and you can't feel it on at all which is good, but that's the only good thing honestly. Thankfully, they're not expensive so I don't have to be too upset. It just sucks to look forward to something that ultimately lets you down.

Latest posts