Liquidlast Liner question...

Tia

I've heard this stuff really stays put...and I'm happy with my current eyeliner...but wondering if it's worth it to try this stuff.
Is it okay on the waterline? Or does it just smudge into the eye?
I'd just like to know a bit more about it. Thanks!

Shavwi

I don't know about most of your Q's but i do know that it is not recomended for use on the waterline. HTH!

AudreyNicole

I tried one of these, and plan to buy a few, but only in colors that I can not get in pencil or fluidline form. They DO stay put, and the colors are very vibrant, but I feel that I have more control over application with a fluidline. They are not recommended for waterline useage and I have heard that they burn if they get in your eye
ssad.gif
Alot of people are having better luck with them if they use a brush other than the one that they come with. I am really new to liquid liners, so maybe as I get more used to them I will love them, but I prefer fluidlines and pencils. The best thing about them is their staying power, and their bold, bright colors - perfect for spring and summer!
smiles.gif

Designergirl9

They def. stay alot longer. I have the fuschia-ism one and I love it! You have to be pretty steady handed though because if you mess up it takes some work to get it off. I haven't had as much trouble as others getting it off though. I really do like them.