Liquidlast Liners are NOT permanent?? (*LL ARE PERM!)

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parishoon
triangle of doom gone, we can all relax now

Whew! My bank account just breathed a sigh of relief!
smiles.gif

Femme Noir

<h1>PERMANENT!!! READ THIS LIVE CHAT!!!</h1>

Chat InformationHello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Andrea. How may I assist you?
NIcole: Hi. my question is about the liquid last liners. They are a permanent addition to MAC products from now on right?
Andrea: Correct.
Andrea: They are a permanent edition to the line.
NIcole: ok, bacause someone actually copied and pasted a MAC live chat on here and the lady told her that they are not permanent. So now i'm confused because you guys give out different information
NIcole: but i thought so thank you
Andrea: That was an error because the site had incorrect information on it.
NIcole: oh ok thanks

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Noir
what happened to my thread?

and how did my posts from my thread get into this thread?

The three threads on LL being perm/not perm were merged to keep the information together and easily searchable.

Pascal

Okay now I'm seriously pissed off. all of the artists you all have talked to on MAC Chat say that the liners are limited edition, but the artist I spoke with said they were permanent. what the hell is going on here, who's right and who not? This morning I asked one of the girls at MAC if the liners were there to stay and she said they were going to be permanent.

th_dunno.gif
th_dunno.gif

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal
Okay now I'm seriously pissed off. all of the artists you all have talked to on MAC Chat say that the liners are limited edition, but the artist I spoke with said they were permanent. what the hell is going on here, who's right and who not? This morning I asked one of the girls at MAC if the liners were there to stay and she said they were going to be permanent.

th_dunno.gif
th_dunno.gif

They're permanent. yesterday when the liquidlast portion went live they had the triangle of doom, some of us did livechat, & were told it was a site error they were fixing, & they'd be permanent. triangle of doom is now gone. if you call the consumer number they'll tell you they're permanent.