LiquidLast--out of stock

Gisselle

aqualine, pop iris, and fushia-ism are temporarily out of stock and its only been a week.

i thought point black would be the first to go.... hmm i was wrong... good thing i got 6 liners to play with.

LadyLaundale

That's really interesting. Ironically, my Nordies never got Point Black. They got all the other colors, but that particular one. So, I bought Inky, Dress Khaki & Classic Creme. But, I'm afraid to wear them, since I don't have Cleanse-off Oil or any oil based remover. Acne-prone skin & Oil, seriously bad combo.

Gisselle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLaundale
That's really interesting. Ironically, my Nordies never got Point Black. They got all the other colors, but that particular one. So, I bought Inky, Dress Khaki & Classic Creme. But, I'm afraid to wear them, since I don't have Cleanse-off Oil or any oil based remover. Acne-prone skin & Oil, seriously bad combo.

i use mac wipes and they work like a charm for me.

Glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLaundale

Olive oil removes the liners sooooo easily. No need for cleanse off oil.

fairytale22

Wow thank god they're permanent then.
greengrin.gif

Colorqueen

HAHA I have been staring at myself in the mirror thorughout the day- these liquidlast liners sure are different!

I am not sure I like how they wrinkle the skin after they are on a while.

But, I am sure I will learn to work with them.

I figured those two and pop iris would be out of stock a lot

Latest posts