Lise Watier makeup correction pen

Star

Has anyone tried this? I saw it at my local SDM for $14 Cdn. I wonder if it would be precise enough to wipe a wayward speck of mascara, etc. Also on the tester, the white tip was almost black because (I guess) people had tried it on a variety of colors. I don't know if it comes with replacement tips.

Shawna

I've seen them as well, and would love to know how they are. I'm still not that great with my fluidline.
oh.gif
ops: I wonder if they would work for the F/Ls. I have a hard time getting mine off even with eyemakeup remover.

niecypiecy

I have it and LOVE it! It has a nice fine point you can't get from a q-tip and removes just what you need (I always manage to get a dot of mascara from the tip of my lashes on my upper lid or bottom lash line and this cleans it right up)

mac_obsession

Sephora has one for like $8 and its great! Ive tried the qtip thing but it always absorbs too much and I hate wasting.
The sephora one I love, you just wipe it on a tissue and the black or whatever color comes right off...great stuff
greengrin.gif

kat1e

I don't think it's worth it, if it's just going to get covered in makeup and dry out or something anyways.
I agree with the Q-Tip and makeup remover comments. Q-tips are my best friend
smiles.gif