Little Darlings...how did i miss this?!

abbey_08

how long has little darlings been up on the website? i only noticed yesterday 'cos they had it tucked away under 'gift sets' and i keep looking in the holiday section for them. i really want the cool pigment set (ok i really want both but cool set the most!)...have they sold out or just not been put up yet?!

i really want these because i only own two pigments because they are so big that i dont think il ever use enough to justify buying loads. but the sets seem to have perfect sizes and a good variation.

thanks!!!

angi

I think they might just be updating the website. I've been looking for the little darlings for a while, and I noticed gift sets this morning, but I'm sure when I went into the eye one the little darling pigment sets weren't there. Now the warm eye pigment set is up..... so hopefully the cool eye set won't be too far behind!

nunu

I have missed it as well!! I found out it was in the gifs section AFTER i placed my order. Grrr

abbey_08

yeh
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
i wanted it for xmas!!! hopefully both will be put up soon

nunu

Weird it's gone!! But if you have added it to your basket it should still be there.

Zoffe

I'm in Denmark so it might be different here but the little darling sets have been out at our counter since Thursday last week
smiles.gif
Do you have a counter near you or is ordering online your only option?
The pigment sets are def. worth checking out! I love them
smiles.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Weird it's gone!! But if you have added it to your basket it should still be there.

Yeah thats what I thought, hopefully when I go to the mac counter next week they will be there.

FK79

I phoned the order line and was told they are not out until next Thursday (4th December)

abbey_08

woo thanks FK79.

unfortunatly i dont live anywear near a counter, wanted one for xmas from the bf lol

Lissa

My local mac said they are putting them out on counter on Monday 1st Dec. They have them in stock already and I got a little sneak preview....they are gorgeous!

Latest posts