Little Haul...no barbie...;(

maxipoodle1

Well today i was soo excited because i was finally going to get some Barbie stuff....So i walk to the MAC conter and they have zip-zilch-nada of BLM!!!..i was soo angry they still havent even got two off the glosses....like seriously they only had two shades left of the shadows...and the not FAB blush..lol...and i didnt like it..sooo i ended up getting from the satinfinish collection...if you can even call it that..lol..jk..its good..

my teensy bit of stuf...
-MSF in Medium Dark
-MSF in Shimpagne
-B2M lipstick in Rubia(so happy because its the Paulina Rubio shade and I super like her...shes soo cool)and i got it for free!
cheerleader.gif

Fairybelle

Hey girl, that is still a sweet haul! The 'Rubia' l/s alone is quite rare. Instead of a BLM Barbie, I went out and got myself a Gwen Stefani doll for $19.00 (the 'Tick-Tock' Gwen). So, not all of us got MAC dolls, but some of us improvised, since I am a BIG fan of Gwen!!

maxipoodle1

uuh thats awesome I had no idea there was a Gwen doll...shes dope!!haha..I kinda still wanna go get BLM...beucase when I was younger I had sooo many barbies and I still have them...they were always my favorite toys..lol..

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxipoodle1
uuh thats awesome I had no idea there was a Gwen doll...shes dope!!haha..I kinda still wanna go get BLM...beucase when I was younger I had sooo many barbies and I still have them...they were always my favorite toys..lol..

Gwen did a line of dolls inspired by her Harajuku Lovers Tour. She has a couple of dolls of herself, and one each of Love, Angel, Music, and Baby. I got my doll at Claire's for $19.00, and I know that Target was selling them too (I think for a little more $$$ though). You can also try looking for them at Virgin Megastore if you are interested. I love my 'Tick Tock Gwen'!!
eyelove.gif